Since I’m now only 3 days off full term, and due to start being induced in a little over a week I’m going to do my best to a) get baby engaged and b) get her out by ourselves. I’m not a fan of the whole induction/ c-section idea so if she could make an appearance beforehand I would be over the moon!
Things I’m trying
- 2 cups of raspberry leaf tea a day
- EPO inserted nightly
- Lots of time bouncing on my ball
- Hot baths
- As much time as possible stood up/ walking(difficult with SPD/ on crutches)
- Sitting on a chair backwards and leaning far forward in my chair
Things I’ve yet to try
- Clary Sage
- Pineapple (difficult – GD)
- Chocolate milkshake (difficult – GD)
So far I’m definitely getting more braxton hicks and general pain, and my SPD is getting much worse so I really hope that means she’s engaging. If she doesn’t engage then we have a problem.
What worked for you, what didn’t, what are you trying to move labour along?
Wish me luck – I’d love it if I could bring my munchkin into the world without needing all the extra help and monitoring.